Anything that comes in mint is usually my favorite: ice cream, gum, shakes, etc! This recipe uses Matcha Muscle’s Pea Protein powder to create a healthier and delicious mint & matcha protein shake to enjoy anytime!
1. Pour Light coconut milk into ice cube trays and freeze for at least 4 hours.
2. Place half of the cubes in a blender. Add all of the remaining ingredients except for the cacao nibs and blend together. If mixture is too runny, add more Coconut milk ice cubes.
3. Pour into a glass and top with cacao nibs!
Serving size: 1 shake
I’m a big fan peanut butter cups, so I had to recreate these Coconut-Matcha filled versions with my Matcha Muscle “Culinary Matcha!” These are made using a mini cupcake tin for bite sized cups that are easy to enjoy!
1. Place parchment cups in mini cupcake tin.
2. Slowly melt 1/2 of the chocolate in a small sauce pan over low heat. Watch closely so the chocolate doesn’t burn. Stir until completely melted and remove from heat.
3. Scoop chocolate into each cup evenly then place tin in freezer for 10 minutes, or until chocolate is completely hardened.
4. Place Shredded Coconut in a blender or food processor and mix for several minutes, pausing every minute to stir, until Coconut becomes smooth. This process makes “Coconut Butter.”
5. Mix Coconut butter, Matcha and Honey together. Scoop about a teaspoon of the mixture over the chocolate base layer.
6. Slowly heat up remaining 1/2 of the chocolate on low. Cover each cup with chocolate. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt and place in refrigerator until cool.
Serving Size: About 6 mini cups
It’s the beginning of June and the temperatures are already creeping up to nearly 100 degrees here in Arizona. Yes, it’s THAT hot already! Temperatures like that only means one thing: Maxi Sundress Season! Sundresses are the one summer staple piece that I can’t get enough of every year and the styling options are endless! They look cute, are extremely comfortable and can be worn to just about every summer occasion imaginable.
Sundresses can be dressed up with some cute, casual heels or dressed down with trendy flat sandals. The accessory options are endless when it comes to sundresses. You can pair your dress with a sun hat, some chic sunglasses, dangly earrings and a trendy straw bag to really make your whole outfit complete! My favorite part of sundresses, however, is the wide selection of floral prints that really make each dress unique.
As a woman with curves, the biggest challenge is to find Maxi Sundresses that are not only flattering to my shape, but also have these fun, floral prints! From my experience over the last few years, the selection and quality of sundress options that are made to fit us curvy women has not been that great. The main issue that I’ve found is a lack of appealing floral prints.
Luckily, I came across a few styles that not only flatter my curves, but also come in the cutest floral prints by partnering with Fox and Royal and City Chic that are available at Macy’s. Their dresses incorporate playful prints and chic silhouettes that are designed for the confident, curvy woman who has a passion for style! From young, fun and flirty to bold, sexy and glam, Fox and Royal and City Chic have a wide selection of Floral Maxi Dresses for us curvy ladies to rock this summer. It’s safe to say that Macy’s Plus is becoming my new go-to destination for new and exciting fashion pieces to fit my curves and my style. #MacysPlus
Checkout a couple of my favorite styles below! I kept it simple by matching each dress with some casual, strappy heels. Both dresses are extremely comfortable, accentuate my waist and have the cutest floral prints that I could wear any day of the week!