Gotta love avocados! This recipe makes for a healthy breakfast that pairs greatly with hash browns or is great when spread on toast!
Baked Avocado Egg Boats
Red Pepper Flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut Avocados in half and remove the pit. Place each side in small, oven-safe dishes.
- Crack an egg in each avocado. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake avocados in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Cook bacon on a skillet, chop up into pieces. Chop cilantro, as well.
- Remove avocados from the oven and top with bacon and cilantro.
- Place some sriracha on top and enjoy! Spread onto toast or eat with cheesy hash browns as pictured!
Click here to download this recipe!