This is one of my favorite shrimp recipes to make and it’s always a big hit! With only a few simple ingredients, this shrimp packs a lot of unexpected flavor that will make you keep going back for more until they’re gone!
1 Pound Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
½ Cup Lemon Juice
½ Cup Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tsp Oregano, dried
2 Tsp Rosemary, chopped
1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes or more if you like spicier
Dash of Sea Salt
1) Place raw shrimp into a larger Tupperware container.
2) Pour in juice, oil, garlic, oregano, rosemary, red pepper flakes and salt onto the shrimp and mix together.
3) Cover container and refrigerate for at least one hour.
4) Heat up the grill. Remove shrimp from fridge and place 3-5 shrimp on each skewer. Discard leftover marinade.
5) Turn grill down to medium and place shrimp skewers on hot grill top, cooking for about 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked thoroughly.
6) Remove skewers from grill, take shrimp off each skewer and enjoy!
Shrimp can be served with pasta, couscous, or enjoyed on its own. Shrimp pairs well with feta cheese on top!
Click here to download this recipe!