I made this dish when I cooked way too much pasta for my macaroni and cheese. Traditionally, this dish does not include any pasta, but as an extra layer it makes sense!
A slight twist on a classic never hurt anybody….unless you don’t like carbs…
Broccoli Chicken Divan Baked Pasta
1 Box cooked pasta (any type)
3 Cups cooked chicken
2 cup broccoli
2 cans of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
½ Cup Milk
1 cup cheddar cheese
¼ cup bread crumbs
2 Tbsp butter
- Cook and drain pasta. Cook and chop chicken into ½ inch cubes.
- Steam broccoli in microwave by placing in a microwavable bowl with ½ cup of water and a cover. Microwave in 1 minute intervals until steamed thoroughly
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees F.
- Combine Pasta, Chicken and Broccoli in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Combine soup and milk in a bowl and cover the mixture in the baking dish. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Melt butter and mix with bread crumbs. Spread mixture over cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until slightly browned.
Makes about 6 servings.
Click here to download this recipe!