I first experienced this sinfully delicious dish about two years ago when my friend made it for a football party. I was hooked from day one. I’m going to go ahead and warn you that whoever you make this for will probably eat the entire bowl and will want to make it on their own. It’s THAT good.
This recipe has a slight kick to it, but if you like to really feel the heat, just add more buffalo sauce!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 Whole Rotisserie Chickens
8 Oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
1 ½ Cups Cheddar Cheese
1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese
1 Cup Ranch
1 Cup Buffalo Sauce
2 Green Onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Skin the chickens then carefully cut off the meat and shred using a fork.
- Mix together cream cheese, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese, ranch and buffalo sauce in a large bowl.
- Add shredded chicken to the bowl and mix until covered. Transfer mixture to a baking dish.
- Cover mixture with remaining ½ cup of cheddar cheese.
- Place bowl in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Chop up green onions.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped green onions. Enjoy.
I like to enjoy this dip with Tortilla Chips, Sliced Carrots, Pita Chips, or Cucumber Slices. Perfect for game day or an office potluck!
Click here to download this recipe!