To me, shoes always make the perfect gift because I lowkey have a problem and at any point I could name off about 5 styles of shoes that I have my eye on! If you have a woman in your life who shares the same obsession with shoes as I do, then I got you covered when it comes to your Christmas shopping.
The common theme you will see through out these styles of shoes is a Burgundy Velvet material. Burgundy is the trendiest color right now and what better way to wear it than with a rich velvet that is perfect for the season. Of course, most of these styles are available in other colors, but why not live a little and go for the color or the season?
- Velvet Creepers: Any true shoe lover with be dying to get their hands on a pair of the Fenty x Puma by Rihanna Creepers. Earning Rihanna the 2016 Shoe of the Year award from Footwear News, the final drop of these Creepers will be releasing on December 8th in Royal Purple, Glacier Grey, and Black velvet colorways. Looking to grab a pair? You better act fast! The last release of the Creepers sold out in just 3 hours online! Velvet FentyxPuma Creepers $150, puma.com, six02.com
2) Velvet Jordans: This year, the Jordan 11 Heiress will be released exclusively in a girl’s size run that fits up to Men’s size 9.5 just before the Space Jam 11’s release later in the month. The December 17th release features the “Night Maroon” colorway with a velvet upper as an upgrade from the traditional patent leather along with gold details on the Jordan Logos. If the lady if your life is a sneaker head, this pair of Jordan’s will definitely be worth getting in line for! Jordan 11 Heiress $220.00, Nike.com
3) Thigh High Boots: One of thee hottest trends this Fall is Thigh High Boots. They can be worn with jeans, leggings, dresses, shorts, etc. and for the most part, fit all shapes and sizes of women. Thigh highs would be perfect for any girl who keeps up with the latest trends. Continuing with my burgundy velvet theme thus far, you know I had to incorporate a thigh-high version, as well. Here are some of my favorites:
Steve Madden “Emotionv” Burgundy Velvet $129.99, dillards.com
Steve Madden “Emotions” Camel Suede $99.99, dillards.com
BDonnas “Socialite” Gold $139.99, bdonnas.com
BDonnas “Net Werk” Grey Knit $126.99, bdonnas.com
I Am Jennifer Le “Caiman II” in Olive Embossed Leather $399.99, iamjenniferle.com
I Am Jennifer Le “2BD” in Navy Suede $429.00, iamjenniferle.com
4) High Heels: We covered the sneakers and boots categories, which leaves the woman who prefers high heels. High heels have evolved over the last couple of years from the stiletto heel to now more of a chunkier and more comfortable one. Women always want their heels to look sexy, but they don’t want their feet to hurt instantly. Here are some of my favorite heels that every woman needs this winter:
Steve Madden “Gonzo” Burgundy Velvet $99.99, dillards.com
Kate Spade “Ilona” Silver Glitter $350.00, dillards.com
BDonnas “Striking” Navy $54.99, bdonns.com
Schutz “Jaden” Grey Mouse $190.00, schutz-shoes.com
5) Shoe Clock: Of course giving the ultimate shoe accessory would be the perfect gift for the woman who already has too many shoes. For more details on this high heel shoe clock click here!