Jell-O shots are delicious when they’re mixed with just enough flavor to mask the alcohol that they contain, but eating them seems to be the most difficult part. Most Jell-O Shots are made in plastic shot glasses that require a toothpick to separate it completely from the cup. With this recipe, Jell-O Shots can be easily eaten like an orange slice. No toothpick required!
Drunken Gummy Bears
Gummy Bears (any flavor)
- Place Gummy Bears in a bowl.
- Cover with vodka.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 24 hours and up to 5 days.
- Remove from refrigerator and enjoy!
Layered Jell-O Shots with Drunken Gummy Bears
1 Cup Boiling Water per flavor of Jell-O
At least two flavors of Jell-O (2 packets per flavor)
½ cup of Vodka per flavor of Jell-O
Drunken Gummy Bears (See recipe above)
- Cut oranges in half and hollow out the middle, leaving just the skin. Place each half in a muffin tin and set aside.
- Boil 1 cup of water and pour into a mixing bowl. Add 2 packets of one flavor of Jell-O to the boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add ½ cup of cold/room temperature vodka to the Jell-O mix and combine completely.
- Pour the Jell-O mixture into each orange half, filling each half way.
- Place muffin tin full of orange halves into the refrigerator for at least an hour until Jell-O is set.
- Place a few dried off Drunken Gummy Bears on top of the first layer of Jell-O.
- Repeat steps 2-4 with second flavor of Jell-O and fill up the rest of the orange halves. Refrigerate again for about 2 hours.
- Remove solidified Jell-O Shots from refrigerator and cut into bite-sized slices. Enjoy!
Click here to download this recipe!