Potatoes taste great no matter how they look, but these hasselback style potatoes spice things up a bit and are pretty impressive to those you make them for.
Cutting these potatoes into thin slices cooks them evenly while adding extra flavor throughout. This recipe has loaded toppings of cheese and sour cream, but feel free tom customize your own variation with bacon, chives, chili, or whatever you would like!
Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Flavor God Garlic Lovers Seasoning or any other Garlic seasoning
- Wash potatoes and pat dry. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut off a small section on the bottom of the potato to lay flat. Begin cutting small sections width-wise, leaving about ½ centimeter uncut on the bottom.
- Spread olive oil over the entire potato, including in-between each slice.
- Place tinfoil in a baking dish and put the potatoes in the dish.
- Sprinkle sea salt on oiled potatoes and place in the heated oven. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread butter over each potato. Sprinkle garlic seasoning on top of butter. Stuff cheese in-between each slice.
- Place potatoes back into the oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Remove from oven, top with additional cheese and Sour Cream.
Click here to download this recipe!