Mmmmm Pasta! Alfredo sauce is always a go-to when it comes to great pasta sauce. I paired it with the wider pappardelle pasta made with whole wheat as opposed to the classic fettuccini noodle, but this recipe can be used with any kind of pasta your little heart desires. It is sure to be a hit!
Pappardelle Pasta (or any other pasta such as fettuccini or linguini)
1 stick of Butter
1 Tsp Garlic, minced
2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
½ Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
½ Tbsp. Butter
- Cook pasta while preparing the sauce, drain, and set aside.
- Heat stick of butter in large sauce pan until completely melted.
- Lower heat to medium-low and add garlic, heavy cream, pepper and salt and mix together.
- Once the sauce begins to simmer, add the parmesan cheese and stir together. Let simmer for at least 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- In a small sauce pan, heat butter on medium heat, add scallops and sauté on both sides about 3 minutes each until cooked throughout. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add drained pasta to the thickened sauce mixture and mix together until pasta is completely coated.
- Serve pasta onto individual plates, top with scallops and enjoy!
Click here to download this recipe!