You know you have real friends when they take you to great places to eat! Especially when they know that food is life! Recently, one of my friends introduced me to this delicious little place in Phoenix called “Taco Guild.” You know me….anything that involves tacos and guacamole is always okay with me!
One of the items on the menu that really caught my eye was their “Street Corn” which is covered in Habanero Butter, Chipotle Mayo and Cotija Cheese. To…Die..For! Everyone needs to experience this at least once in their life…it’s that good!
So I decided to create a recipe of my own to make at home and enjoy whenever your little heart desires! Let me know what you think!
4 ears of sweet corn
Habanero Chile Hot Sauce
¼ Cup Mayonnaise
¼ Cup Mexican Crema
1 Tsp Chili Powder
1 Tsp Adobo Seasoning
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
½ Tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat grill. Remove husks from the ears of corn.
- Melt butter slowly in the microwave. Once melted, add a few drops of Habanero Chile Hot Sauce and mix together. Spread the Habanero Butter over each ear of corn.
- Place each ear of corn on the heated grill, turning occasionally until each side is completely cooked, about 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from grill and place on serving plates.
- Mix together mayonnaise, crema, chili powder, adobo seasoning, garlic powder, and black pepper in a bowl. Spread mixture over each ear of corn and sprinkle with the cotija cheese and chopped cilantro.
- Cut up limes to squeeze over corn and enjoy!
Click here to download this recipe!