It’s April and in Arizona that only means one thing: Pool Party Season. The temperatures are creeping up into the 90’s and all there is to do on the weekends is drink and hangout by the pool.
These Jell-O shots are the perfect make-ahead shots to bring to your pool party pre-game and they look just like mini watermelons!
Watermelon Jolly Rancher Margarita Jell-O Shots
3 boxes of Watermelon Jolly Rancher Jell-O
1 Cup of Boiling Water
¾ Cup Tequila
½ Cup Triple Sec
- Cut limes in half length-wise. Hollow out each half so just the shell is left. Place lime halves in a muffin tin.
- Bring the water to a boil and mix in the Jell-Om until completely dissolved.
- Mix in the tequila and triple sec. Scoop the Jell-O mixture into each lime.
- Place Jell-O limes into refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until completely solid.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut in half again length-wise.
- Dip Jell-O into sugar and enjoy.
Click here to download this recipe!